£79 – North Norfolk coast break inc cream tea, was £140
Why We Love This Deal
With sandy beaches, coastal walks, brilliant birdwatching opportunities, toasty tea rooms and an abundance of stately homes, the North Norfolk coast has an itinerary for everyone. Autumn and winter stays at Caley Hall near Hunstanton and the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty are now £79, saving up to 43%.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic or Superior Room (subject to availability on booking), with full English breakfast, for two
- Cream tea each (worth £5.50 per person)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £20)
- It's £149 for a 2-night stay, with the extra night on B&B
- Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 15-16, 22-23 November; 21-31 December, 2019; 1, 18 January; 14-22 February, 2020
Why We Love It
- Situated in the picturesque village of Old Hunstanton in Norfolk, Caley Hall offers an excellent base from which to explore the North Norfolk coast
- The hotel is a 10-minute walk across Old Hunstanton Golf Course to the sandy beach at Old Hunstanton
- You can take a blustery stroll along the Norfolk Coastal Path and Peddars Way, or hunker down in the amusements of the traditional seaside town of Hunstanton
- A 20-minute drive south takes you to the royal Sandringham Estate, the birdwatcher's paradise at RSPB Snettisham or the sublimely scented Norfolk Lavender
- Venture east along the coast road to visit the boutiques of Burnham Market, stroll along the sandy beach and impressive hall at Holkham, or sample fish and chips from the comfort of a colourful beach hut at Wells -- all less than a 30-minute drive away
Children under three can stay for free; children aged 3-16 are £20 per child on a B&B basis when sharing a family room. Selected rooms are dog-friendly; please enquire on booking.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01485 533486 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 43% off
28-29 October; 2 November have now sold out