£4 – Burton Constable grounds entry, near Hull, 38% off
Why We Love This Deal
Burton Constable Hall & Grounds, on the outskirts of Hull, has been home to the Constable family for over 700 years, and features 330 acres of historic Grade II-listed parkland designed by renowned landscape artist Capability Brown. You can now visit the grounds for £4 and save 38% on the regular price.
- A grounds-only ticket for one adult (aged 16 and over) to Burton Constable Hall & Grounds
- A child ticket (age 5-15) is £2
- Valid 10am-4pm daily until 31 March, 2022
- You can get a halls and grounds ticket to the Country House at Christmas event (valid 20 November-19 December, 2021) for £8.50
More Reasons to Go
- You could take a walk down the Wildlife Sculpture and Parkland Waymarker Trails, which offer sweeping views of the grounds and an array of nature and wildlife
- The grounds feature two lakes separated by a dam cum bridge, strategically planted clumps of trees, sunken fences, and a ha-ha, all designed by Capability Brown
- The old stable barn is home to a 60-foot skeleton of sperm whale which was discovered on the Yorkshire coast in the 19th century
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(67 Member Ratings)