£15 – County Durham gardens entry with lunch for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Wynyard Hall is a grand Georgian country house in County Durham, set in 150 acres of parkland with a sweeping drive, a lake, follies and woodland walks. You and a friend can now get access to the hall's gardens, with lunch and a hot drink each, for £7.50 a head, saving up to 48% on the regular price.
- Entry to Wynyard Hall Gardens for two
- A dish each from the Garden Café lunch menu (up to the value of £8.50 each) and a tea or coffee each
- A voucher for four is £29
- Valid 10am-4pm Monday-Friday 1 January-30 April, 2020
- You can also get a treatment and afternoon tea for £59, or entry to the gardens with sparkling afternoon tea for two for £35
Why We Love It
- "Opulence and grandeur give Wynyard Hall a real 'wow' factor", says The AA
- The Walled Garden dates from 1822 and contains more than 3000 David Austen roses. There's also a glasshouse and a woodland walk
- You will also get lunch and a hot drink in the Garden Cafe, which uses produce grown in the Edible Garden
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
There is no maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the gardens close at 4pm, not 5pm as previously stated.
How to Book
(631 Member Ratings)