£35 – Sparkling afternoon tea & garden entry for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Wynyard Hall, a grand Georgian country house "in County Durham, "will immediately impress with its grandeur and elegance", according to The AA. You can now get sparkling afternoon tea and entry to the gardens for two for £35 -- saving 52% on the usual cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches, fruit scones and plain scones with Tiptree preserves and clotted cream, and a selection of delicate cakes and pastries, served with a pot of loose-leaf tea or coffee of your choice, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- Entry to the gardens for two people
- A voucher for four is £69
- Valid 12-4pm Monday-Friday 1 January-30 April, 2020; garden entry is from 10am-4pm
- You can also get a treatment and afternoon tea for £59, or entry to the gardens with lunch for two for £15
Why We Love It
- "Opulence and grandeur give Wynyard Hall a real 'wow' factor", says The AA
- The Daily Telegraph says the afternoon tea at this "grand Georgian pile" is "wildly popular"
- The property, which sits in 150 acres of grounds with its own lake, harvests much of its own produce from the on-site edible garden
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the gardens close at 4pm, not 5pm as previously stated.
How to Book
(636 Member Ratings)