£9 – County Durham: gardens entry for 2 at Raby Castle
Why We Love This Deal
The grounds of Raby Castle feature over 200 acres of deer park, an 18th-century walled garden, an adventure playground and a historic coach and carriage collection. Entry for two to all those areas is now £9 -- that's 35% less than the regular price.
- Access to the Park and Gardens for two
- A voucher for one adult is £5; a voucher for one child is £2. A family ticket for two adults and three children (aged 5-15)* is available for £12
- Valid daily until 31 October -- the ticket office opens at 10am and last admission is 4pm
- You can visit the Castle for a £5 per-adult and £3 per-child supplement, payable directly at the venue. A £17 per-family supplement is also available. The castle is open until the end of September
Why We Love It
- Entry would usually cost £14 -- you get it for £4.50 a head
- You can take a quiet walk in the picturesque walled garden, which features a 200-year-old fig tree
- The castle is home to artwork from the medieval, Victorian, Georgian and Regency periods
- The deal is valid daily until the end of October and would make a great family day out during the summer and half term holidays
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. The voucher must be presented at the ticket kiosk. Voucher is valid for two adults aged 16 years and over. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(101 Member Ratings)