£99 – Dublin city centre stay by River Liffey, save 48%
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight stays at the Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House, which has a riverside location by the River Liffey in Dublin's Docklands area, are now £99. This deal is available from October until March next year, including at weekends, and saves up to 48% on regular rates.
- This deal is valid seven days a week from 1 October, 2021-31 March, 2022
- Overnight accommodation in a Queen Room, with daily full Irish breakfast, for two
- You can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays
- Not available on 5-6, 12-13, 20-21 November; 31 December, 2021; 4-5, 25-26 February; 17-20 March, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House is by the River Liffey. Amenities include a bar, a restaurant, and a fitness centre
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, which tells the story of Ireland's emigrants on the world stage, is next door to the hotel. In 2020, it won a public vote to be crowned Europe's Leading Attraction at the World Travel Awards for the second year running
- Temple Bar is around 20 minutes' walk away or 10 minutes by tram or bus. This is one of Dublin's most popular centres of culture and nightlife, and the cobbled streets are lined with pubs, restaurants, boutiques, and galleries
- Trinity College is 10 minutes' walk from the hotel. The Long Room in its Old Library "is one of the most photographed rooms in Dublin, for good reason" (Lonely Planet). It's also the permanent home of the Book of Kells, a richly illustrated manuscript of the Gospels dating from around 800 AD
- Merrion Square, St Stephen's Square, the National Gallery of Ireland, and Leinster House (the seat of the Irish legislature) are all less than 20 minutes' walk from the property
- The Guinness Storehouse, where you can learn all about Ireland's most famous beer and sample a pint in its top-floor Gravity Bar, is less than 30 minutes from the hotel by bus or tram
- This deal is available seven days a week, with no supplements for weekend stays
Travelzoo Tip: Flights are not included, but we found direct return fares from £18* per person.
Parking is 19€ per 24 hours at the IFSC car park, just behind the property. Dublin Custom House Quay bus stop is five minutes' walk away; from there, services to Dublin Airport take around 25 minutes. Dogs, except guide dogs, are not allowed at the hotel. One child aged 12 or under can stay free when staying with two paying adults.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel at email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel up to 11:59pm the day before arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.