£199 – Dublin: 2 nights at coastal resort, until Apr, 2022
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to the Irish coast with this deal from Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links, a 4-star property that lies beside The Velvet Strand — a spectacular stretch of sandy beach — and is a half-hour drive from the centre of Dublin. Mini breaks for two at this "impressive" (The AA) spa and golf resort, which was once the home of the Jameson dynasty, now start from £199 for stays from reopening until April, 2022, and save up to 40% on the usual cost.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Double Sea View, Deluxe Garden View, or Deluxe Golf View room (subject to availability on booking), with daily full Irish breakfast, for two
- 20% off food and drink, golf, and spa treatments
- A 3-night stay is £289 or a 5-night stay is £469, with the extra nights on B&B
- Saturdays are an extra 20€ (approximately £18, payable direct to the hotel)
- It's an extra 10€ (approximately £9) per night to stay in July and August, 2021 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 21-22 May; 9 June-7 July; 30 July; 12-13, 19 August; 16-18, 27, 30 September; 23-27, 29-31 December, 2021; 1 January, 2022
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid until 30 April, 2022*. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links is an “impressive hotel in a commanding location by the sea”, says The AA
- The property is next to Portmarnock Beach, a 5-kilometre Blue Flag beach that's nicknamed The Velvet Strand because of its smooth sand
- Dublin city centre is around 30 minutes' drive from the hotel, while Dublin Airport is around 20 minutes' drive away
- Malahide, a "handsome village" with a "pleasant promenade" (Lonely Planet), is less than 10 minutes' drive from the hotel. There's also a 12th-century castle that sits in over 260 acres of parkland estate
- The small fishing village of Howth, known for its scenic clifftop walks and seafood restaurants, is around 20 minutes' drive from the hotel
- The resort is home to a championship links golf course, which was designed by 3-time Irish Open winner Bernhard Langer, and hosted the Ladies Irish Open in 2008 and 2009
- Facilities include a contemporary 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, a whiskey bar, a gym, and a spa that offers a range of treatments (fees apply)
Travelzoo Tip: We recommend hiring a car to make the most of your trip — this will allow you to properly explore the region and take in some spectacular scenery along the way.
No pets allowed.
Children aged 12 and under stay free on a B&B basis. Children aged 13 and over can be accommodated on a rollaway bed in a Deluxe room for an extra 30€ (approximately £26.50) per night; it's an extra 18€ (approximately £16) to add breakfast (all supplements payable direct to the hotel; enquire on booking).
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
*Supplements may apply to some dates.