£69—Dorset: foraging & gin tasting w/'MasterChef' winner
Why We Love This Deal
You can now spend a day with "MasterChef" winner Mat Follas, discovering the secrets of foraging and tasting gins in Dorset, for £69—that's 58% less than usual. These vouchers are valid from March until September, 2024, so you have plenty of time to enjoy this experience.
- A wild food foraging and gin tasting* experience for one, which includes a 3-course set-menu lunch and a jar with the ingredients (excluding alcohol) to make your own gin at home, as a memento of the day
- A voucher for two is £135
- The experience takes place 9am-3pm on select dates March-September, 2024. Check full availability here
More Reasons to Go
- You will save £96 on the usual price of this experience.
- You'll spend the morning exploring and foraging in the local hedgerows, fields, and seashore to discover the best way to identify and cook edible plants and herbs.
- The restaurant will use the foraged ingredients in your lunch—previous dishes have included wild garlic pesto, hogweed and citrus brownies, and elderflower and berry mess.
- During the course, Mat will also talk about how to use the ingredients in cooking, brewing wine, making sourdough, and fruit gins and liqueurs.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once booked, cancellations are not possible. If you can no longer make your booked date, the course provider will endeavour to rebook your space on the course by someone else and will then allow you to reuse the voucher for another date. This must be requested at least 14 days before your original booked date. Must be used by one person in one visit. This course is suitable for children of 12 and over. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (18 September, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. There will be some slippery paths, mud, and streams to cross so outdoor clothing and sturdy shoes or wellies are essential. Not suitable if walking assistance is required. Please also bring a water bottle and paper and a pen for note-taking if required. Please note that lunch is served at the end of the day, and is not cooked by Mat Follas. It isn't guaranteed that the food you pick on the foraging course will be used in the dishes. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Menu subject to change. Your own car transport will be required for all-day use. Please note the drive to locations will be no more than 30 miles over the course of the day. This course is suitable for children of 12 and over. Under-18's must be accompanied by an adult. The end address of the experience is 41 Cheap Street, Sherborne, DT9 3PU. *Please note you will not be making your own gin during this experience.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(46 Member Ratings)