£69 – Dorset: foraging & gin tasting w/'MasterChef' winner
Why We Love This Deal
You can now spend a day with "MasterChef" winner Mat Follas, discovering the secrets of foraging and tasting gins in Dorset, for £69 — that's 58% less than usual. These vouchers are valid until September, 2021, so you have plenty of time to enjoy this outdoor experience.
- A wild food foraging and gin tasting experience for one, which includes a 3-course set-menu lunch and a jar of gin to take home
- A voucher for two is £135
- The experience takes place 10am-4pm on select dates March-September, 2021. Check full availability here
Why We Love It
- You will save £96 on the usual price of this experience
- You'll spend the morning exploring and foraging in the local hedgerows, fields, and seashore to discover the best way to identify and cook edible plants and herbs
- The restaurant will use the foraged ingredients in your lunch — previous dishes have included wild garlic pesto, hogweed and citrus brownies, and elderflower and berry mess
- During the course Mat will also talk about how to use the ingredients in cooking, brewing wine, making sourdough, and fruit gins and liqueurs
- See all our Christmas gift deals
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(11 Member Ratings)