£69 – Dorset: foraging & gin tasting w/'MasterChef' winner
Why We Love This Deal
You can now spend a day with "MasterChef" winner Mat Follas in Dorset, tasting gins and discovering the secrets of foraging, for £69 -- that's 58% less than usual. Your voucher is valid until June, 2021, so you have plenty of time to enjoy this experience.
- A Wild Food Foraging and Gin-Making* experience for one, which includes a 3-course set-menu lunch and a Kilner jar of gin to take home
- You will also get water and a pastry snack during the foraging course
- A voucher for two is £135
- The experience takes place 10am-4pm on select dates until June, 2021. Check full availability here
Why We Love It
- You will save £96 on the usual price of this experience
- You'll spend the morning exploring and foraging in the local hedgerows, fields and seashore to discover the best way to identify and cook edible plants and herbs
- Over lunch you will get a talk from Mat about the gin-making process, as well as the chance to taste samples such as bramble gin and balsamic-cured blackberries
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(21 Member Ratings)