£19 – Devon: afternoon tea for 2 at historic inn, until Dec
Why We Love This Deal
The Fox & Hounds Country Hotel is a "little piece of bliss amongst the Devon countryside", according to The Daily Telegraph. For less than £10 per person, you and a friend can take afternoon tea in a 19th-century former coaching inn, and save 45% on the regular cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches and cakes, and homemade plain and fruit scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, served with loose-leaf tea or coffee
- A voucher for one is £10
- You can add a glass of prosecco — a voucher for two people is £25 or a voucher for one person is £13
- Valid 12-4pm daily until 23 December, 2021
Why We Love It
- "Set amongst a majestic oak tree, it reflects the natural surroundings — peek out of the windows onto moss-covered branches and across to the fishing lake and private garden" — The Daily Telegraph
- Work up an appetite with a walk along the nearby South West Coast Path or Tarka Trail
- The hotel is furnished with antiques and dates back to the late 1800s
- The deal is valid until the December, 2021, so you have plenty of time to use your voucher
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(6 Member Ratings)