£85 – Dartmoor: 'delicious' tasting-menu meal for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Glazebrook House, where the theme is "19th-century collectors' home meets Alice in Wonderland", offers an "imaginative menu" and "theatrical and witty" décor, according to The Daily Telegraph. You and a friend can now visit for a tasting-menu meal for less than £43 a head -- that's a saving of 22%.
- A 6-course Taster Menu meal for two, which includes four courses, a gazpacho and a pre-dessert
- A voucher for one is £38
- Valid 12-2pm Monday-Saturday and 6:30-9:30pm Sunday-Friday 2 January-31 March, 2020. You can dine on a Saturday evening (6:30-9:30pm) for a £5 supplement per person, payable directly to the venue
- You can take an overnight stay with breakfast and a 3-course meal for £199, or a 3-course à la carte meal for two for £69
Why We Love It
- The tasting menu is "original, delicious and exquisitely presented", according to The Daily Telegraph
- Glazebrook House is "perfect for foodies" and offers an "exquisite" menu, according to the London Evening Standard
- You can expect "friendly staff, excellent food and boutique style", according to Devon Live, which puts Glazebrook House on its list of the best hotels in Devon
- The property was voted best boutique hotel for 2018 by VisitEngland and was named as the restaurant or bistro of 2018 by Visit Devon
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(163 Member Ratings)