£299—Devon: 2-night harbourfront getaway with dinner & wine
Why We Love This Deal
With just twenty uniquely designed rooms and suites, The Bath Hotel is a distinctive property that overlooks Lynmouth harbour, within Exmoor National Park and close to the South West Coast Path. Travelzoo members who have reviewed their stay give this "wonderful hotel" a 98% approval, and 2-night stays here are £299 from October until March, including a 2-course dinner and bottle of wine.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday 1 October, 2023-31 March, 2024
- Two nights' accommodation in a Quirky Double room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- A 2-course dinner on the day of arrival (choice of a starter or a dessert, with a main)
- A bottle of house wine on arrival (worth £23)
- It's £399 for a 3-night stay with the same inclusions
- Upgrade to sea view rooms and suites for £60-£110 per stay, payable direct to the hotel
- Not available on 23 December, 2023-2 January, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- Each of the hotel's rooms and suites are unique in style and name—stay in The Lazarette, The Bosun's Locker, The Botanist, and The Curiosity Room as part of this offer, or upgrade to a seaview room or suite for a supplement.
- The hotel's bar, The Ancient Mariner, features an outside deck overlooking the harbour. Its one-of-a-kind art installations and curios, including a torpedo, a shoal of herring painted on the pavement, and a sculpture of an octopus named Octavius Longfellow, are sure to catch your attention.
- The 630-mile South West Coast Path has easy, moderate, and challenging walks, including the 2.9-mile Lynton and the Valley of Rocks walk that starts and ends at Lynton Cliff railway station, a 3-minute walk from the hotel.
- The award-winning Lynton and Lynmouth Cliff Railway funicular is one of only three completely water-powered railways in the world. A short stroll from the hotel, it connects "two of the most charming towns in the region" (Country Living), Lynton to Lynmouth (the funicular remains closed annually from November-February).
- Exmoor National Park has over 620 miles of footpaths and bridleways to explore. Minimal light pollution also makes the skies ideal for stargazing and it was designated Europe's first International Dark Sky Reserve in 2011.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least five days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date. This hotel is a Victorian building with the guest rooms set over three floors, and the building does not have a lift. Each room is individually designed and the hotel may not be able to guarantee your first choice of room over the dates you have booked.
How to Book
- Not available on 23 December, 2023-2 January, 2024.
- Parking: free public parking permits are provided for stays of two nights or longer.
- Children can be accommodated in suites only, for an additional charge of £25 per child, per night, inclusive of breakfast.
- Pets: a few rooms accommodate up to two medium-sized dogs; contact the hotel upon booking for further information.
- Accessibility: this hotel is a Victorian building with the guest rooms set over three floors, and the building does not have a lift.
(50 Member Ratings)