£159 – Devon manor stay w/6-course dinner & wines, 54% off
11 Nov has sold out.
Save up to 54% on a gourmet escape at Northcote Manor Country House Hotel, a "beautiful" property (The AA) in the North Devon countryside. Overnight stays are now £159, and include a 6-course dinner with paired wines.
- Accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 6-course gourmet dinner each with accompanying wines (worth £90 per person)
- It's £269 for a 2-night stay (dinner on the first night only; extra night B&B)
- Not available on 16 Nov; 21 Dec, 2017-1 Jan, 2018
Why We Love It
- Our offer saves up to £191 and includes a set-menu dinner with accompanying wines in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
- The wisteria-clad 18th-century building is set in 20 acres of grounds with woodland, hidden pathways, old apple orchards and ivy-covered archways
- Dartmoor and Exmoor national parks are both 35 minutes' drive away
- Barnstaple is 25 minutes' drive from the hotel, and National Trust properties Arlington Court and Knighthayes Court, Woolacombe Beach and Castle Drogo are all within 50 minutes' drive
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Dogs can stay in some rooms for an extra £10 per dog, per night (payable direct to the hotel). Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
When You Can Go
1 Nov, 2017-31 Jan, 2018
How to Book
(144 Member Ratings)