£179 – Devon Manor Stay w/6-Course Dinner & Wines, 48% Off
9 June has now sold out.
Save up to 48% on a gourmet escape at Northcote Manor Country House Hotel, a "beautiful" property (The AA) in the North Devon countryside. Overnight stays are now £179, and include a 6-course dinner each with paired wines.
Why We Love It
- Our offer saves up to £171 and includes a set-menu dinner with accompanying wines in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
- It's a wisteria-clad 18th-century building set in 20 acres of grounds with woodland, hidden pathways, old apple orchards and ivy-covered archways
- Dartmoor and Exmoor national parks are both 35 minutes' drive away
- Barnstaple is 25 minutes' drive from the hotel, and National Trust properties Arlington Court and Knighthayes Court, Woolacombe Beach, and Castle Drogo are all within 50 minutes' drive
- Accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 6-course gourmet dinner each with accompanying wines (worth £90 per person)
- It's £289 for a 2-night stay (dinner on the first night; extra night B&B)
- Upgrade to a Suite for an extra £50 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Dogs can stay in some rooms for an extra £10 per dog, per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 1, 3, 17, 24 Jun; 4-5 Aug
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
When You Can Go
Sun-Fri 1 Jun-31 Aug; +£20 Sat
How to Book
(171 Member reviews)