£21.50—Alpaca walk in the Derbyshire countryside
Why We Love This Deal
Charnwood Forest Alpacas "is famous for its adorable alpacas", says Staffordshire Live. You and a friend can get a 90-minute alpaca-walk in the Derbyshire countryside for £21.50 per person.
- A 90-minute alpaca walk for one (valid for anyone 10 or older)
- A voucher for two is £41.50 and a voucher for four is £83
- We've also negotiated a 90-minute alpaca walk and afternoon tea experience*, including a selection of sandwiches and cakes, tea or coffee each. A voucher for one is £29.50, a voucher for two is £58.50, and a voucher for four is £114.50
- Valid from 10am-3:30pm Friday-Sunday until 30 April, 2024. Afternoon tea is served 11am-2pm
More Reasons to Go
- Charnwood Alpacas is an 110-acre farm nestled in a hamlet on the Leicestershire and Derbyshire border, and is one of the largest alpaca farms in the UK.
- You will be paired with your own alpaca before taking it for a leisurely walk, which will include photo opportunities.
- An impressive 95% of over 3,300 TripAdvisor users who have visited Charnwood Forest Alpacas and rated their experience said it was excellent or very good.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (13 October, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. The alpaca walk experience is not suitable for children aged four and under (and possibly for children aged up to six) due to a walking requirement of 90 minutes, in sometimes rough terrain. All children aged four and under must be in a carrier and (or any age that staff are concerned with their ability to complete up to 90 minutes of walking) will not be permitted to attend the experience without a carrier. Children between 5-9 can visit but must be accompanied by an adult age 18 and over, and must be able to walk comfortably for 90 minutes.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.