£14 – 90-minute alpaca walk in the Derbyshire countryside
Why We Love This Deal
Charnwood Forest Alpacas is home to a "wildlife wonderland of alpacas, waiting to be discovered by animal lovers", says Staffordshire Live. You can now get a 90-minute alpaca-walking experience for 60% less than usual.
- A 90-minute alpaca walk for one (valid for adults and children from 10 years old) and a voucher for £1 off a hot drink in Chilli Bean Kitchen
- A voucher for two is £24
- You can get a 60-minute walk with afternoon tea and bubbly for £25 (for one) and £39 (for two)
- Valid 10am-5pm Thursday-Monday until 30 April; afternoon tea is served from 12-2:30pm
Why We Love It
- Entry to Charnwood Alpaca farm is now £14 instead of £35
- You will be paired with your own alpaca before taking it for a leisurely walk, which will include photo opportunities
- "If you're looking for a back-to-nature walk with a difference, let an alpaca take you for a walk and rediscover an oasis of calm in a busy hectic world" -- Derbyshire Life and Countryside
- An impressive 95% of over 1300 TripAdvisor users who have visited Charnwood Forest Alpacas and rated their experience said it was Excellent or Very Good*
- If you visit in December the alpacas will be dressed as reinpacas complete with antlers and tinsel
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. Must be used in one visit.