£14 – 90-minute alpaca walk in the Derbyshire countryside
Why We Love This Deal
Charnwood Forest Alpacas is home to a "wildlife wonderland of alpacas, waiting to be discovered by animal lovers", says Staffordshire Live. You can now get a 90-minute alpaca-walking experience for 60% less than usual.
- A 90-minute alpaca walk for one (valid for adults and children from 10 years old) and a voucher for £1 off a hot drink in Chilli Bean Kitchen
- A voucher for two is £24
- You can get a 60-minute walk with afternoon tea and bubbly for £25 (for one) and £39 (for two)
- Valid 10am-5pm Thursday-Monday until 30 April, 2020; afternoon tea is served from 12-2:30pm
Why We Love It
- Entry to Charnwood Alpaca farm is now £14 instead of £35
- You will be paired with your own alpaca before taking it for a leisurely walk, which will include photo opportunities
- "If you're looking for a back-to-nature walk with a difference, let an alpaca take you for a walk and rediscover an oasis of calm in a busy hectic world" -- Derbyshire Life and Countryside
- An impressive 95% of over 1300 TripAdvisor users who have visited Charnwood Forest Alpacas and rated their experience said it was Excellent or Very Good*
The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. Must be used in one visit.