£99 – 2-night Peak District stay with breakfast, was £200
6-7, 13-14, 19-21, 28 Oct have sold out.
A 2-night bed-and-breakfast break at Charles Cotton Hotel -- a 17th-century country house in Hartington, "one of the prettiest villages in the Peaks" (Rough Guides) -- is now £99, saving up to £101 on the usual price.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Classic Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- Upgrade to a King Room (subject to availability on booking)
- It's £149 for a 3-night stay with daily breakfast
- Stay in a Suite, a Family Room or Charlie's Cottage for an extra £30 per stay (payable to the hotel directly)
- Not available on 8-10 October
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 50% on a stay at the Charles Cotton Hotel, which sits in the lush valley of the River Dove in Derbyshire
- Hartington is renowned for its blue cheeses and its links with poet and writer Charles Cotton, after whom the hotel is named
- Arbor Low, a 4,000-year-old Neolithic stone circle in the East Midlands, is 10 minutes' drive away, and Dovedale National Nature Reserve's famous stepping stones are a 20-minute drive
- The hotel is 20 minutes' drive from spa town of Buxton -- "a confection of Georgian terraces, Victorian amusements and parks" (Lonely Planet)
- Three cycling and walking routes pass within half an hour's drive of the hotel -- the 13-mile Tissington Trail, the 17-mile High Peak Trail and the 8-mile Manifold Way
- Chatsworth House is 25 minutes' drive from the hotel
Travelzoo Tip: Try the 6-mile Hartington walk starting in Hartington village, which descends gently into Beresford Dale. Follow the winding River Dove, then walk through Wolfscote Dale and a designated National Nature Reserve, home to a variety of butterflies.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date. Dogs can stay at this hotel for £5 per dog, per night (please mention on booking)
When You Can Go
Sun-Fri 2 Oct-20 Dec; +£10 Sat
How to Book
(397 Member Ratings)