£69 – Cumbria: 'lovely' spa day inc facial, massage & lunch
Why We Love This Deal
The Garden Spa at Appleby Manor Hotel, which has a 4-bubble rating from The Good Spa Guide, is offering a spa day, including a 50-minute treatment and a 2-course lunch, for £69.
- A full spa day for one person, including robe, towel and flip-flop hire, all-day access to the Thermal Suite (between 9am-5pm) and a 50-minute Pure Bliss Spa Relaxation treatment, which includes a deep-cleanse facial followed by a neck, face and scalp massage, plus a hand and arm or a foot massage
- Alternatively, you can opt for a 55-minute Luxury Manicure or Luxury Pedicure
- A 2-course lunch, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert, and 20% off additional treatments booked for the same day
- A voucher for two is £135
- Valid 9am-5pm Monday-Friday until 31 December. Lunch is served from 12-1:30pm
- Sundays are an extra £15 per person (payable directly to the spa on the day)
Why We Love It
- "The star of the show is the serene spa garden complete with two spa baths and a fire pit," says The Good Spa Guide
- The Thermal Suite includes an aroma salt inhalation room, a pedidarium, an outdoor spa bath, a rain sky shower, a steam room, a sauna and a hydrotherapy pool
- The Daily Telegraph praises the "lovely little spa", which is set in a Victorian mansion with "glorious views over the Eden Valley"
- The "luxury" spa is in an "imposing country mansion" that is set "amid stunning Cumbrian scenery", says The AA
Maximum group size is eight. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(35 Member Ratings)