£25 – Lake District: spa access with afternoon tea or lunch
Why We Love This Deal
The Wordsworth Hotel & Spa in the Lake District offers "high levels of style and luxury" as well as "breathtaking" views of Grasmere, says The AA. You can now visit for a spa treat with a champagne afternoon tea or a 2-course lunch for £25.
- Access to the spa facilities for one, which include an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a Jacuzzi, plus robe, towel and slipper hire
- Plus, your choice of one of the following: Champagne Afternoon Tea, including freshly baked cakes, scones and sandwiches, and a glass of champagne each or a 2-course lunch including a starter and a main course from the Lunch Menu
- A voucher for two is £45
- Valid daily until 31 March, 2020. Facilities: 8am-9pm. Afternoon tea: 12-5pm
- We have also negotiated a spa day with a 30-minute treatment and a champagne afternoon tea -- this option is £39 for one, or £75 for two
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 42% on the regular cost of this experience
- The Daily Telegraph says the hotel is "a lovely little spot for an escape"
- You'll take afternoon tea in the lounge or conservatory; the 2-course lunch is taken in the AA-Rosette-awarded Signature restaurant, which offers "creative country-house cooking in the heart of the Lakes" (The AA)
There is no maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. During term time, the pool is used for children's swimming classes on Mondays between 2-3pm. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 42% off
How to Book
(52 Member Ratings)