£34 – Cumbria: 'delicious' 2-course meal & wine for 2
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can get a "delicious" (Times & Star) 2-course meal and a drink at Fredericks Lounge, Bar & Restaurant in the Cumbrian market town of Cockermouth for £34. This deal saves up to 41% on the regular price.
- A 2-course meal for two people from the dinner menu, including a starter from Small Dishes up to the value of £7.45, and a main course from Large Plates up to the value of £16.50*
- A 175ml glass of wine or a pint of beer up to the value of £5.25
- A voucher for one is £17
- Valid 12-2pm Monday-Saturday; 5-9:30pm Monday-Friday; 12-8pm Sunday from 17 May until 30 September, 2021
- Due to government restrictions, Fredericks Lounge, Bar & Restaurant is currently closed. Visit https://frederickscockermouth.co.uk/covid-19 for more information. We have worked with the venue and extended the dates you can use the vouchers from 17 May until 30 September, 2021
Why We Love It
- The restaurant is in the market town of Cockermouth and is near the River Cocker
- "The surroundings were lovely, the staff very friendly and attentive, and the food was divine", says Times & Star
- We like the sound of the homemade duck spring rolls to start, followed by the Persian lamb served with rice or hand cut chips, flatbread, and apricot chutney
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 41% off
How to Book
(26 Member Ratings)