£29 – 'Hearty' meal for 2 at 18th-century Cumbria inn
Why We Love This Deal
The AA-Rosette-awarded Pheasant Inn, which is "perfectly situated for exploring the Dales, the Trough of Bowland and the Cumbrian Lakes" (The AA), is offering an à la carte lunch for two for less than £15 a head.
- A 2-course lunch for two, including a main course up to the value of £14.95 each and either a starter up to the value of £8.95 each or a dessert up to the value of £6.50 each*, and a tea or coffee each
- A voucher for four is £58 and a voucher for one is £15
- Valid 12-2pm Tuesday-Saturday until 4 January; 23 January-31 March, 2020
- We have also negotiated a deal for afternoon tea for two for £19
Why We Love It
- You save up to 39% on the usual cost of this meal
- You can expect "hearty but refined cooking served in the oak-panelled dining room", says The AA
- An impressive 97% of Travelzoo members who have visited this venue on a previous deal and rated it said they loved it
- The Good Pub Guide 2020 says you can "expect dishes that reflect the easy-going pub setting but don't lack ambition and flair"
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer including Travelzoo Hotel Vouchers. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 39% off
How to Book
(179 Member Ratings)