£19 – Afternoon tea for 2 at 18th-century Cumbria inn
Why We Love This Deal
The Pheasant Inn, an 18th-century coaching inn that is "perfectly situated for exploring the Dales, the Trough of Bowland and the Cumbrian Lakes" (The AA), is offering afternoon tea for two for £9.50 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches, scones, and cakes and pastries, served with tea or coffee
- A voucher for one is £10
- You can add a 125ml glass of prosecco for £24 for two or £12 for one
- Valid 2-4pm Tuesday-Saturday from 23 January-31 March, 2020
- We have also negotiated a deal for a 2-course lunch for two for £29
Why We Love It
- You save 38% on the usual cost of this experience
- The Good Pub Guide 2020 says this "welcoming" inn serves "highly regarded attractively presented food"
- The Pheasant Inn sits on the edge of the "beautiful" Lune Valley and has "lovely" views of the fells, says The AA Pub Guide 2020
- An impressive 98% of Travelzoo members who have visited this venue on a previous deal and rated it said they loved it
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer including Travelzoo Hotel Vouchers. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(155 Member Ratings)