Sold outThis deal was published November 14, 2019 and sold out January 19, 2020. See current deals
£19 – Afternoon tea for 2 in Cumbria country house, 49% off
Why We Love This Deal
Sawrey House Hotel is a Victorian country house in the Lake District village of Near Sawrey, close to the farmhouse where Beatrix Potter lived. You and a friend can now visit for afternoon tea for two for less than £10 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, which includes a variety of finger sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, and a selection of miniature cakes, tray bakes and biscuits, served with a choice of hot drinks
- A voucher for one is £10
- You can add a 125ml glass of prosecco to your afternoon tea -- this option is £12 for one or £24 for two
- Valid 3-5pm Thursday-Sunday 18 January-31 March, 2020
- You can also visit for a 2-night stay with breakfast, plus a 3-course dinner on the first night, for £159
Why We Love It
- You will save 49% on the regular cost of your afternoon tea
- The dining room offers views across Esthwaite Water and the surrounding fells
- The property was built in the 1830s with slate from the local quarry
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.