£29 – Afternoon tea & champagne for 2 w/'beautiful' views
Ravenstone Lodge is an "impressive" (The AA) hotel set in the rolling countryside of the Lake District. You can now enjoy afternoon tea with a glass of champagne for less than £15 a head, saving 39% on the regular cost.
- Afternoon tea for two people, including a selection of open and finger sandwiches, homemade fruit scones with preserves and clotted cream, a selection of cakes and pastries, and a selection of Twinings teas
- A glass of champagne each
- A voucher for four is £57
- Alternatively, you can get afternoon tea without champagne. A voucher for two is £24 and a voucher for four is £48
- Valid 2:30-5pm Monday-Saturday until 29 September
Why We Love It
- The AA praises the hotel's "genuine hospitality" and "high quality food"
- You can take in "beautiful" views of the Northern Fells, some of the "best Lake District scenery" (Frommer's)
- An outstanding 99% of Travelzoo members who have visited this venue on a previous deal and rated it said they loved it
There is no maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Mon-Sat until 29 Sep
How to Book
(74 Member Ratings)