£27 – 'Tasty' Lunch & Bubbly for 2 w/Lake Views in Cumbria
The 2-AA-Rosette Ryebeck Country House & Restaurant, which "sits majestically above the shores of Lake Windemere" (The AA Hotel Guide 2017), is now offering a 2-course lunch for two and a glass of prosecco each for less than £14 a head.
Why We Love It
- You'll save 40% on the usual cost of lunch and bubbly
- The Daily Telegraph praises the "flavour-intense" dishes in the "relaxed" restaurant, awarding the hotel 9/10 for food and drink
- The kitchen offers "tasty" (The Michelin Guide 2017) Cumbrian dishes served in the hotel's dining room, which boasts views over England's largest lake
- A 2-course lunch for two people from the Lunch Special Menu, including a starter or dessert and a main course, and a glass of prosecco each
- Valid Mon-Sat 12-2pm; Sun 12:30-2:30pm
- A voucher for four is £53
- You can get an overnight stay for two including a Cumbrian breakfast and £35 dinner credit each (food only) from £125
There is no maximum number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Daily until 31 May