£149—Cumbria retreat near Windermere with dinner & prosecco
Why We Love This Deal
A genteel seaside town on the shores of Morecambe Bay in Cumbria, Grange-over-Sands is well placed for exploring the Cumbrian coast and the nearby Lake District. Set in the heart of the town overlooking the bay, the Grange Hotel is offering overnight stays with dinner for £149 until March, or you can stay an extra night for £259.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2024. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (supplement payable to the hotel direct). A 2-night minimum stay applies to Saturdays
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-course dinner for two, with a palate cleanser and coffee each
- Cream tea each on arrival (worth £5 per person)
- Glass of prosecco (worth £5.95 per person)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £10)
- Two-night stays with the extra night on B&B are £259
Room upgrades are available for the following supplements (payable direct):
- Family Room… £30 per night
- Front-Facing room… £35 per night
- Boutique Room… £60 per night
- Superior Room… £85 per night
- Not available on 23 December, 2023-2 January; 18, 26-27 January; 2, 23-25, 28-30 March, 2024 (updated 10:40am, 24 November)
More Reasons to Go
- The Grange Hotel is set in a hillside location in the Cumbrian seaside town of Grange-over-Sands. An imposing Italianate building dating from the Victorian era, it's clad in creepers and surrounded by woodland and lawns.
- Facilities at the hotel include a restaurant, a bar, and a health club with an indoor pool, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, and a steam room.
- You can take a stroll on the seaside promenade, or head into the nearby Lake District for a longer ramble—the villages of Lakeside and Newby Bridge at the southern tip of Windermere are both less than 15 minutes' drive.
- The pretty town of Cartmel—a maze of lanes and bridges crossing a little river, with a 900-year-old priory church at its centre—is 10 minutes' drive away.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Travelzoo tip: The property is also offering Christmas packages, including meals, wine, and entertainment—2-night stays are available for £499.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account". After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 39% off
How to Book
- Not available on 23 December, 2023-2 January; 18, 26-27 January; 2, 23-25, 28-30 March, 2024 (updated 10:40am, 24 November).
- Parking is free. Grange-over-Sands is less than five minutes' walk from the hotel.
- Children aged 0-4 are free and 4-15 years old from £50 per night. Room supplements may also apply, payable direct to the hotel.
- Pets: Dogs are welcome in select rooms at a supplement of £15 per dog, per night. Dogs are not allowed in the dining room.
- Accessibility: See the hotel's accessibility statement here.