Sold outThis deal was published October 20, 2023 and sold out December 01, 2023. See current deals
£499—Cumbria: 2-nt Christmas break w/meals & entertainment
Why We Love This Deal
Take all the stress out of Christmas this year and escape to the beautiful Cumbrian coast. Two-night festive packages including five courses on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, plus carol singing, mulled wine, and all the mince pies you can scoff, are £499 with this offer from The Grange Hotel in Grange-over-Sands. That saves 29% on the usual price.
- Valid for check-ins on Sunday, 24 December, 2023
- Two nights' accommodation for two in a Classic Room
- Daily breakfast with hot and cold options
- Pre-dinner festivities on Christmas Eve, including carol singing, spiced mulled wine, and canapes
- A 5-course Christmas Eve dinner, followed by live entertainment
- Christmas lunch, consisting of five courses and bubbly, and a visit from Father Christmas
- Mulled wine, mince pies, and a selection of cakes and treats on Christmas afternoon
- A light finger buffet, followed by live entertainment during Christmas evening
- A 3-night version of this package is available for £699, including all of the above plus a 5-course dinner on Boxing Day evening. You can also add lunch on Boxing Day for a supplement of £35 per person (payable direct)
Room upgrades are available for the following supplements (payable direct):
- Family Room… £30 per night
- Front-Facing room… £35 per night
- Boutique Room… £60 per night
- Superior Room… £85 per night
More Reasons to Go
- Set between the Cumbrian seaside and the Lake District National Park, the Grange Hotel is perfect for a scenic festive escape.
- This comprehensive package includes everything you need for a memorable Christmas without lifting a finger: all meals are included, as well as bubbly with Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas lunch, plus treats like mince pies, cakes and mulled wine.
- The property is located on a hillside above the bay and the genteel town of Grange-over-Sands. An imposing Italianate building dating from the Victorian era, it’s clad in creepers and surrounded by woodland and lawns.
- You can stroll off lunch down on the seaside promenade, or even head into the nearby Lake District for a longer ramble.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Travelzoo tip: The hotel is also offering 31% off New Year's packages, including meals, wine, and entertainment—2-night stays are available for £499.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account". After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
How to Book
- Parking is free.
- Children aged 0-4 are free and 4-15 years old from £50 per night. Please note the 3-night break will cost £155 per child, and the 2-night break £105 per child. Room supplements may also apply.
- Pets: Dogs are welcome in select rooms at a supplement of £15 per dog, per night. Dogs are not allowed in the dining room.
- Accessibility: See the hotel’s accessibility statement here.