£209 – 2-night Lake District break w/meals & wine, save 45%
Why We Love This Deal
Set by the shores of Derwentwater and surrounded by a mist-covered fells, Keswick is a picturesque Lake District market town. Two-night stays at the Keswick Country House Hotel, a few minutes' walk from the centre of town, are now £209 until March, 2022. The package saves up to 45% on direct rates, and includes meals, wine, and a packed lunch to take with you as you explore the northern lakes.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2022. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £25 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard King/Twin room, with full Cumbrian breakfast, for two
- A 3-course dinner each on one night of your stay (worth £32 per person)
- A bottle of house wine (worth £20.50)
- A packed lunch each (worth £6.50 per person)
- Not available on 26-27 November; 2-4, 9-11, 16-18, 24 December, 2021-1 January; 11-16 February; 2-10, 14-16, 20-24, 27-31 March, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- This elegant building, set in four acres of tended gardens, is only a few minutes' walk from the charming centre of Keswick
- "Hospitality is a highlight of a stay here," says The AA, which also praises the gardens and "attractively appointed" bedrooms
- The hotel has welcomed Queen Elizabeth II and Kaiser Wilhelm II as guests
- Public areas include a lounge and bar area with contemporary design, and a restaurant with views of the gardens
- There are a host of walking routes on the hotel's doorstep. You could climb Skiddaw — the third-highest mountain in England — starting in Keswick, or take a circular route around the "idyllic, island-studded lake" (Lonely Planet) of Derwentwater
- Set on the shores of Derwentwater, the bustling market town of Keswick is packed with cafés, shops, and pubs
- Keswick Museum & Art Gallery and Keswick Leisure Pool are both next door to the hotel
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
Children are not permitted to stay as part of this offer.
Dogs are permitted (subject to availability) in the Station building only. A supplement of £12 per dog, per night applies (payable direct to the hotel). Please enquire with the hotel prior to purchasing a voucher.
Due to the structure of this Victorian building, which includes steps up to the entrance and along the corridors, the hotel is unsuitable for guests with limited mobility.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 0844 811 5570 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by calling the Keswick Country House Hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 45% off
Limited Quantity Available
How to Book
(468 Member Ratings)