Sold outThis deal was published March 02, 2021 and sold out April 13, 2021. See current deals
£99 – Lake District stay nr Windermere w/bubbly, save 51%
Why We Love This Deal
Close to the shores of Lake Windermere and Bowness Bay, The Wild Boar Inn offers easy access to some of the best spots in the Lake District. This overnight package for two is now £99 per room, saves up to 51% on direct flexible rates, and includes travel from this October into March, 2022. Even better, you'll also get a bottle of fizz thrown in for free.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco (worth £26)
- You can stay overnight Sunday-Friday in a Feature Double Room, which has a king- or queen-size bed, for £119
- Stay on any day of the week for two nights in a Classic Double or Twin Room for £179, or in a Feature Double Room for £219
- Not available on 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 22 December, 2021-1 January, 2022
- Up to two well-behaved dogs can stay for £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel), please enquire upon booking
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid for stays from 1 October, 2021, until 31 March, 2022. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Set in the scenic Gilpin Valley, this hotel takes its name from the local legend of Sir Richard de Gilpin, who fought and killed a ferocious wild boar close by
- The Wild Boar Inn is surrounded by 72 acres of private woodland, with numerous walking trails to explore
- The hotel has binoculars, maps, and wellies that you can borrow so you can make the most of the surrounding area
- You can book archery, clay pigeon shooting, and axe-throwing experiences with the hotel (additional fees apply; must be pre-booked)
- Windermere Golf Club is less than five minutes' drive away
- Bowness-on-Windermere, from where you can take cruises on Lake Windermere or visit the World of Beatrix Potter, is less than 10 minutes' drive from the hotel
- After a day out seeing the sights, sample some home-brewed ales from the in-house microbrewery
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 0333 2203 108 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Vouchers can be combined for longer stays. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with The Wild Boar Inn at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.