£129 & up – 2-night Lake District stay with cream tea
Why We Love This Deal
Grasmere is "one of the Lake District's prettiest villages", according to The Daily Telegraph. Two-night breaks at The Inn at Grasmere now start from £64.50 per person for Travelzoo members.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Classic or Deluxe Double Room (subject to availability on booking), with daily full Cumbrian breakfast and cream tea on the first day, for two
- It's £149 for a 2-night stay in February, and £199 for a 2-night stay in March
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £25 per night (payable directly to the hotel)
- Stay in a Superior Room for an extra £20 per night (payable directly to the hotel)
- Dogs can stay for an extra £10 per night (payable directly to the hotel; must be booked in advance)
- Not available on 14-24 February
Why We Love It
- The property is in the centre of the village, nestled between the fells and the shores of Grasmere
- The village of Grasmere has many shops, pubs and cafés, and is popular with walkers
- William Wordsworth described the area as "the loveliest spot that man hath ever found" -- the poet lived at Dove Cottage, which is now a museum, and is buried in St Oswald's Churchyard
- Amenities include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness room
Parking is free, but there are limited spaces. Alternatively, you can park at the nearby Red Bank Road car park, which is less than five minutes' walk away and costs £7 from 8am-6pm (free at other times). Windermere railway station is 25 minutes away by car.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 015394 35456 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
£129 & up
26 January is now sold out
How to Book
(32 Member Ratings)