£27—Stoneleigh Abbey: grounds entry & afternoon tea for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Stoneleigh Abbey is a historical country estate in a fairy-tale setting in the Warwickshire countryside. You and a friend can get entry to the grounds, plus enjoy a spot of afternoon tea, for less than £14 per person—and save 22% on the usual cost.
- Entry to Stoneleigh Abbey grounds for two
- Afternoon tea for two, which includes a selection of sandwiches, fruit scones with clotted cream and jam, and a slice of cake each, served with your choice of tea or coffee
- Afternoon tea, entry to the grounds, plus a glass of prosecco is £32
- Valid 10am-5pm Monday-Thursday from 8 January-27 June, 2024. Afternoon tea will be served from 11am-4pm
- Add a guided tour of the house to your experience at an additional cost upon arrival, payable to Stoneleigh Abbey directly
More Reasons to Go
- The grounds feature woodlands, a bridge, a summer house, a gazebo island, an oak tree that is almost 1000 years old, and a variety of wildlife.
- You could take a peaceful stroll along the River Avon, which runs through the grounds.
- Stoneleigh Abbey is the ''kind of stately home that makes film directors go weak at the knees'', says Lonely Planet.
- The original abbey dates back to 1154, when it was founded by Cistercian monks. The house was built on the site of the monastery in the 16th century and has since hosted a number of notable guests, including Queen Victoria, King Charles I, and Jane Austen.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. Not available on bank holidays. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (2 October, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. Maximum group size is six. Please contact the property directly for any dietary requirements or questions.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(58 Member Ratings)