£55 – Scenic Cornwall spa day w/treatment & afternoon tea
Why We Love This Deal
Polurrian Bay Hotel, a clifftop property on the Lizard Peninsula with "breathtaking sea views" (The Daily Telegraph), is now offering a spa day with treatments and a choice of afternoon tea or lunch for £55.
- A spa day for one, including a 60-minute Elemis facial, or two of the following 30-minute treatments: a scalp massage, an express facial, or a back, neck and shoulder massage
- All-day access to the spa facilities, and towel and slippers hire
- A choice of lunch* or afternoon tea, including a selection of cakes, homemade scones and tea or coffee
- A voucher for two is £110
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 31 October. Treatments 10am-6pm; facilities 7am-8pm; afternoon tea 2pm-5pm
Why We Love It
- The Daily Telegraph says the hotel "has wonderful sunsets over the Land's End Peninsula"
- You get all-day use of the facilities, including an indoor pool, a hot tub, a gym and an outdoor tennis court**
- The hotel is in "a superb position to explore the best of what West Cornwall can offer", says the Plymouth Herald
- An impressive 96% of Travelzoo members who have visited this venue on a previous deal and rated it said they loved it
Maximum group size of four. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com. Over-18s only. Not suitable during pregnancy. Subject to availability. Treatments cannot be taken simultaneously. There is a flight of stairs to access treatment rooms -- those with limited mobility should call in advance if they think this could prove an issue.
How to Book
(73 Member Ratings)