£3.50 – Cornwall: entry to Pencarrow gardens, 49% off
Why We Love This Deal
Pencarrow, on the edge of Bodmin Moor, is home to 19th-century Grade II-listed formal gardens and 50 acres of parkland, lake, and woodland. You can now take a stroll around for £3.50 — that's 49% less than usual.
- Entry for one to Pencarrow gardens — this voucher does not include entry to the house
- A voucher for two is £6.95
- Children under 16 can visit for free
- Valid 10am-5:30pm Sunday-Thursday from reopening until 30 September
- Due to government restrictions, Pencarrow House & Gardens is temporarily closed. Visit https://www.pencarrow.co.uk for more information. This voucher is valid until 30 September. The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit
Why We Love It
- The gardens, which date back to 1831, are a combination of formal landscaping and woodland walks, and include a quatrefoil fountain, a grotto, and a sunken Italian garden
- Numerous TV shows and movies have been filmed at Pencarrow, including ITV's "Doc Martin"
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.