£259—2 nights in Cornwall w/entry to Lost Gardens of Heligan
Why We Love This Deal
This offer for a 2-night escape to Cornish family-run The Kingswood restaurant with rooms saves up to £191 on the usual price. You'll stay right next to an ancient woodland and 10 minutes' drive from the horticultural delights of the Lost Gardens of Heligan—entry to which is included in the deal. For less than £130 each, Travelzoo members also get daily breakfast, dining credit to spend in the restaurant, cream tea, and a late checkout until 1pm.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2024. It's an extra £30 per night to stay Friday-Saturday, payable direct to the hotel
- Two nights' accommodation in a Super King Ensuite room, with daily cooked breakfast, for two
- £50-per-room dining credit on both nights*
- Two tickets to the Lost Gardens of Heligan** (worth £18.50 per person)
- Cream tea for two on the first day (worth £7 per person)
- Late checkout until 1pm (worth £20)
- Extend your stay for £80 per night, on bed-and-breakfast basis
- Not available on 24-26, 31 December, 2023; 1 January, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- A family-owned restaurant and bar, The Kingswood added guestrooms last year—Travelzoo members who reviewed their stay here found them to be "beautifully decorated" and "well appointed". Wi-Fi and parking are complimentary for all guests.
- The property has direct access to Kings Wood, an ancient woodland that's home to a variety of flora and fauna.
- The Pentewan Trail runs along the western boundary, forming part of the Cornish Way and linking the wood to local towns and villages.
- A secret garden that was lost for decades before being restored to its former glory, the Lost Gardens of Heligan are 10 minutes' drive from the hotel (or a 40-minute walk through the woodland) and entry is included with this offer.
- The fishing village of Mevagissey is 10 minutes' drive away. Watch grey seals bobbing in the water, get a bird's eye view of the harbour from Polkirt Hill, browse local shops, or grab a pint with fish and chips at one of the pubs in the area.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
**The gardens open to visitors at 10am. Last entry varies; please refer to their website for updated timings.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call 01726 63780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve booked your dates with the hotel, cancellations are not permitted. This is a non-refundable rate. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy or if you fail to arrive for your stay, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 42% off
Limited Quantity Available
How to Book
- Not available on 24-26, 31 December, 2023; 1 January, 2024.
- Parking is free. St Austell train station is around 10 minutes' drive away.
- Children up to 3 years go free; cots are available at reception.
- Pet-friendly rooms accommodate one dog, and are £15 per night. Enquire upon booking. Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome.
- Accessibility: An accessible room is available at this hotel. The entrance is ramped with railings for easy access. Please enquire for more information.
(62 Member Ratings)