£189 – 2 nights in Cornish country estate w/dining credit
Why We Love This Deal
A grand mansion house built in 1872 amidst 24 acres of countryside, the Wyndham Trenython Manor offers hotel rooms and self-catering lodges, ideal for a Cornish mini break. A 2-night B&B getaway is £189, with a £25-per-person dining credit. Or you can opt for a 3-night self-catering stay for £259 in a lodge or a cottage that accommodates up to six guests.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 31 March, 2023. It's an extra £20 to stay on Saturdays, payable direct to the hotel
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Classic room, with daily breakfast, for two
- £25-per-person dining credit to use in Du Maurier restaurant or Da Kona restaurant, once per stay
- Upgrade to a Classic Seaview room or a Superior room for an extra £10 per night, a Superior room with Patio for an extra £15 per night, or a Superior room with Sea View for an extra £30 per night, payable direct to the hotel
- It's £259 for a 3-night Sunday-Friday stay in a self-catering two-bedroom cottage or lodge for up to six people, including a bottle of prosecco on arrival (worth £34.15) and a complimentary welcome pack (milk, eggs, butter, bread, orange juice, and biscuits). It's an extra £30 to stay on Saturdays, payable direct to the hotel
More Reasons to Go
- Part of an English country estate, the property was restored into a hotel and luxury lodge resort, while retaining many of its original features like sweeping staircases, decorative ceilings, and marble columns
- The ornate carved oak panels in the fine dining Da Kona restaurant date back to the 16th century, some even sourced from York Minster and Worcester Cathedral. Du Maurier restaurant has an informal ambience, and the bar is the perfect spot to kick back with a drink, with views over the bay
- Leisure facilities at the hotel include a heated indoor swimming pool, spa bath, cedar clad sauna and steam room, and a fitness suite (advance bookings recommended)
- Polkerris, a sheltered harbour beach, is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel. Overlooking St Austell Bay, the beach has food and drink options, watersport equipment for hire, and glorious sunsets year-round
- Hidden from the world under decades of overgrowth, the Lost Gardens of Heligan were uncovered and restored to their former glory in 1990. Explore 200 acres of natural and horticultural displays, 30 minutes' drive from the hotel
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've booked your dates, this offer is non-refundable. If you wish to amend your booking to dates outside of the offer's validity period, supplements may apply, payable direct to the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 33% off
Limited Quantity Available
How to Book
- Pets: up to 2 dogs are allowed in lodges and cottages for a £30 supplement per dog, per stay. Dogs cannot stay in hotel rooms.
- Parking is free. The nearest train station is Par, a 5-minute drive away.
- Accessibility: there is no lift at the hotel and guest rooms are on the first and second floor of the hotel. Lodges and cottages have limited accessibility; please contact the hotel for further information.
(7 Member Ratings)