£149 – Cornwall: boutique Fowey stay w/meals, 44% Off
Save £121 on stays at a boutique hotel with "front-row seats onto the River Fowey, and dazzling views across the estuary" (The Daily Telegraph). This offer from The Old Quay House Hotel includes a full Cornish breakfast and a 3-course dinner each.
- Accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full Cornish breakfast, for two
- A 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £40 per person)
- A 2-night package is £249 per room, with the second night on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- Upgrade to a Superior Double Room for an extra £20 per room, per night (payable to the hotel directly)
Why We Love It
- This package is worth £270 and saves 44% on the regular rates
- The hotel is housed in a former Victorian seamen's shelter that overlooks Fowey's waterfront on one side, and quaint Fore Street's cute boutiques and art galleries on the other
- The entire building underwent a £90,000 refresh in late 2015
- Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay calls it a "stylish hotel" in a "lovely spot", serving "excellent local fare"
- You can catch the ferry across to Polruan Quay for a relaxing day trip, or walk the hour to Gribbin Head within the Polperro Heritage Coast for panoramic coastal views
- Other nearby attractions include the Eden Project (15 minutes' drive), Lanhydrock (20 minutes' drive) and The Lost Gardens of Heligan (35 minutes' drive)
Travelzoo Tip: Click here to see our list of 101 Things to do in Cornwall.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
When You Can Go
1 Oct-23 Dec
How to Book
(79 Member Ratings)