£55 – Spa day with afternoon tea & treatment near Chester
The Club & Spa at DoubleTree by Hilton Chester is in a restored 18th-century manor house that "combines past and present with contemporary styling and décor", says The Good Spa Guide. You can now get a spa day with afternoon tea and a treatment for £55.
- A spa day, including all-day use of the spa facilities; robe, towel and slipper hire plus either a 30-minute Signature Back, Neck and Shoulder massage, or a 30-minute ELEMIS Intro facial
- Afternoon tea, served in Marco Pierre White Steakhouse
- Valid 10am-6pm Mon-Fri until 28 Feb, 2018
- Alternatively, you can get a spa day for two with a rasul treatment for £99 -- this includes The Rasul Mudroom Ritual and all of the above, except the afternoon tea
- Valid 10am-6pm Mon-Thu until 28 Feb, 2018. You can visit Fri-Sun for a £15 supplement per person, payable directly to the spa
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 47% on the regular cost of this experience
- "This modern hotel spa balances relaxation with fun", says The Good Spa Guide, awarding the spa four bubbles
- You will get access to the facilities, which include an 18-metre indoor pool, a relaxation area, an outdoor thermal pool with a waterfall, a sauna, an aroma room and a steam room
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant or have any medical conditions that may affect your treatment, please inform the spa when booking. Please note that there will be classes at peak times and that children will also be using the pool. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Mon-Fri until 28 Feb, 2018