£35—Sunday lunch for 2 in historic Cheshire property
Why We Love This Deal
Inglewood Manor is located on 38 acres of Cheshire countryside. The Edwardian property boasts a number of striking features, including tranquil ponds and lakes, manicured gardens, and winding wisteria-covered paths. You and a friend can take a Sunday lunch at this charming location for £17.50 per person.
- A 2-course Sunday lunch for two, which includes a main course each and either a starter or a dessert each A tea or coffee each to finish your meal
- A 3-course Sunday lunch for two is £45
- Valid from 12:30pm-3pm on Sundays 7 January until 31 May, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- This offer saves 30% on the regular price.
- The 1915 country manor was classified as a Grade-II building in 1985 and opened to the public in 2004.
- You'll take Sunday lunch in the period setting of the restaurant, and dine from a menu that uses locally-sourced ingredients.
- Combine your Sunday lunch with day trip to Chester, a 20-minute drive away.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Travelzoo tip: Afternoon tea for two is £35, or it's £44.95 for afternoon tea with a glass of bubbly.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. Not available on 10 March, 2024. You can visit on 31 March, 2024, for a £5 per person supplement.. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (20 November, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
- Not available on 10 March, 2024. You can visit on 31 March, 2024, for a £5 per person supplement.
(53 Member Ratings)