£34—Afternoon tea for 2 in historic Cheshire property
Why We Love This Deal
Set in the charming Cheshire countryside is the Edwardian estate of Inglewood Manor which features ponds, lakes, manicured gardens, and wisteria-clad walkways. You and a friend can now visit for afternoon tea for £17 per person.
- Afternoon tea for two, including finger sandwiches, homemade cakes, scones, and your choice of tea or coffee
- Sparkling afternoon tea is £44.95
- Valid from 12pm-3:30pm Sunday-Friday until 31 May, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- The half-timbered Arts and Crafts manor was built in 1915, and features spacious balustraded terraces, manicured lawns, stone dressings, and brick chimneys.
- The terrace is the perfect spot to take afternoon tea in the warmer months—take in views of the gardens while you dine.
- Combine your afternoon tea with a day trip to Chester, a 20-minute drive away.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Travelzoo tip: Sunday lunch for two with a tea or coffee is £35.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. Not available on 10 March; 15 May, 2024. You can visit on 31 March, 2024, for a £5 per person supplement. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (20 November, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
- Not available on 10 March; 15 May, 2024. You can visit on 31 March, 2024, for a £5 per person supplement
(53 Member Ratings)