£27.50 – Cheshire: afternoon tea for 2, 31% off
Why We Love This Deal
Inglewood Manor is a Grade-II listed house in 38 acres of Cheshire countryside and features ponds, lakes, manicured gardens, and wisteria-clad walkways. You and a friend can now visit for afternoon tea for less than £14 a head, and save up to 31% on the regular cost.
- Afternoon tea for two
- A voucher for four is £54
- You can add a glass of prosecco to your afternoon tea — this option is £34 for two and £68 for four
- Valid 12-4pm until 30 September, 2021
Why We Love It
- The half-timbered Arts and Crafts manor was built in 1915, and features spacious balustraded terraces, manicured lawns, stone dressings, and brick chimneys
- The terrace is the perfect spot to take afternoon tea — you can take in views of the gardens while you dine
- You could combine your afternoon tea with a day trip to Chester, a 15-minute drive away
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 31% off
How to Book
(38 Member Ratings)