£39 – Peckforton Castle: 3-AA-Rosette dinner with wine
Why We Love This Deal
The Grade I-listed Peckforton Castle is one of "Cheshire's most distinctive hotels", according to The Daily Telegraph. With this deal, you and a friend can get a 3-course lunch or dinner with wine at the castle's 3-AA-Rosette 1851 Restaurant for less than £20 per person -- saving up to 38% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course dinner for two people from the Market Menu, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each, plus a 175ml glass of wine each*
- Valid 6-9pm Monday-Saturday until 31 March, 2020
- We have also negotiated a 2-course Sunday lunch with prosecco in the castle's 2010 Brasserie -- this option is £29 for two or £55 for four
Why We Love It
- Built in the mid-19th century, the medieval-style castle has been "sympathetically" renovated "without losing its original charm and character", says The AA, which adds that "dining in the 1851 Restaurant is a memorable experience"
- The hotel is a hot spot for celebrity weddings and is regularly used as a backdrop for film and television shoots -- you can spot the mock-medieval castle in "Doctor Who", "The Worst Witch" and "The Legend of Robin Hood"
- The AA awards the property four Red Stars, signifying Inspector's Choice status -- hotels with Red Stars offer excellent levels of quality throughout, and outstanding levels of hospitality and service
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.