£26 – 'Elegant' country house: afternoon tea & bubbly for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Mere Court Hotel is an "elegant" country houseset in "beautiful gardens", according to The AA, which awards the property a Rosette. You and a friend can now get afternoon tea with prosecco for £13 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, including freshly cut finger sandwiches, homemade scones with jam and fresh cream, a selection of homemade cakes and freshly brewed coffee or your choice of Tea From The Manor teas, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- Valid 1-4pm daily until 29 February, 2020
- We've also negotiated a deal for a 2-course meal for two for £29
Why We Love It
- You'll save £19 on the regular price of this tea package
- This "smart and attractive" hotel has "bags of appeal", says The AA
- You will take your afternoon tea in the restaurant, which is set in an Arts and Crafts house
- You could combine your meal with a visit to the historic Tatton Park estate. This Neoclassical mansion and 1000-acre deer park is less than 10 minutes' drive from the hotel
There is no maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(172 Member Ratings)