£129 – Cheshire country house stay with meals, save 40%
Why We Love This Deal
Escape for a dinner, bed, and breakfast stay at Nunsmere Hall Hotel, where you can make the most of the "lovely lakeside setting in the heart of the country" (The Daily Telegraph), or head into the city for a spot of sightseeing and shopping — historic Chester is 20 minutes' drive away. The rural Cheshire property sits within landscaped gardens and is bound on three sides by a 60-acre lake. This deal is now £129, and saves up to 40% on the usual cost.
- Overnight accommodation in an Executive Double Room, with full English breakfast and a 3-course set-menu dinner, for two
- A 2-night stay is £239 or a 3-night stay is £349, with breakfast and dinner included each day
- Saturdays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 18, 24-27, 30-31 December, 2020; 3, 9, 23, 30 January; 6, 12-15, 18, 20, 25-27 February; 5-6, 11, 13, 18-20, 25-28 March; 3, 10, 17, 24 April, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Built around 1900, Nunsmere Hall Hotel once hosted parties and social events for the well-to-do of Edwardian England. It has since been sympathetically restored
- Delamere Forest, complete with walking and cycling trails, and a Go Ape Tree Top Adventure park, is around 10 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Peckforton Castle, a Grade I medieval-style castle set in 4000 acres of forest, is around 20 minutes' drive away
- Chester Zoo, a zoological garden with over 20,000 animals and 500 different species, is 30 minutes' drive away
- There are plenty of activities at the hotel including air-rifle shooting, archery, laser clay pigeon shooting, and Segways (subject to availability; fees apply). For nature lovers, there's a nature trail walk, hawk walks, and falconry
- The restaurant serves classical French and modern British cuisine. You can also have an apéritif, an afternoon treat, or an informal supper in the Captain's Bar, named after the original owner of Nunsmere Hall, Sir Aubrey Brocklebank, who was Chairman of a shipping line
- The hotel has increased hygiene regulations, such as reduced numbers of staff on site, temperature checks on arrival, hand sanitiser dispensers around the venue, and social distancing measures in place, particularly in the restaurant layout, to protect against the spread of Covid-19
- See all our Christmas gift deals
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Nunsmere Hall reservations on 01606 889100 or email NHEnquiries@BHGUK.com. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Nunsmere Hall by 12pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Up to 40% off
How to Book
(41 Member Ratings)