Sold outThis deal was published March 01, 2021 and sold out April 12, 2021. See current deals
£79 – Central Cardiff stay inc breakfast & bottle of bubbly
Why We Love This Deal
The Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa is in the centre of the Welsh capital, 15 minutes' walk from Cardiff Castle, Bute Park, and the National Museum. The hotel offers impressive views over the city, particularly from the Superior Rooms included in this deal which have large panoramic windows. Overnight stays from reopening until the end of the year are now £79, and save up to 54% on the usual cost.
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Room, with full English breakfast and late checkout until 1pm, for two
- A bottle of prosecco on arrival (worth £29)
- Fridays are an extra £10 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Saturdays from reopening until 31 May, 2021, are an extra £32, and Saturdays from 1 September-30 December, 2021, are an extra £50 (payable direct to the hotel) — there are no Saturdays available from June-August
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays with daily breakfast (prosecco is once per stay)
- Small dogs are allowed in selected rooms for an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel; enquire on booking)
- Not available on 5, 12, 19, 26 June; 3, 10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31 July; 6-7, 14, 21, 28 August; 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, 26-27 November, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid until 30 December, 2021*. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa is a 15-storey-high glass-fronted building in the centre of Cardiff, so you can explore most of the city's top sights and attractions on foot
- The medieval Cardiff Castle is around 15 minutes' walk from the hotel, as is Bute Park — 130 acres of landscaped gardens and parkland that was once part of the castle grounds
- Head to the Morgan Quarter, 15 minutes' walk from the hotel, where you'll find independent boutiques, quirky cafés and delis, and Spillers Records, one of the world's oldest record shops
- Cardiff Bay is a 5-minute drive from the hotel — hop on a boat from Bute Park for the best views of the Millennium Centre
- As well as a lounge bar, the property has a first-floor restaurant that specialises in steak and seafood
- Facilities include a spa with a gym, an 18-metre heated indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, and a thermal suite (fees apply for treatments)
- Superior Rooms are on higher floors than Classic Rooms, so are quieter and have more extensive views
Child rates are not included in this deal. Speak to the hotel for information on other room types.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa reservations on H6622@ACCOR.COM or H6622-FO1@accor.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa by 2pm on the day of arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
*Supplements may apply to some dates.