Sold outThis deal was published December 14, 2020 and sold out January 25, 2021. See current deals
£99 – 2-night Cambridgeshire stay with breakfast, save 65%
Why We Love This Deal
The Bull Hotel is a converted coaching inn, dating back to the 17th century, in the centre of Peterborough. Explore the Norman cathedral, take a tour of the local historic houses, or take a 30-minute drive to Cambridge during your 2-night stay, which is now less than £50 per person, and saves up to 65% on the regular rates.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Double Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- Late checkout until 2pm (worth £30)
- It's £139 for a 3-night stay, and £179 for a 4-night stay, with daily breakfast
- It's £129 for a 2-night stay, £179 for a 3-night stay and £229 for a 4-night stay in an Executive Double Room with daily breakfast
- Not available on 12-13 February, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel’s website for more information. This voucher is valid until 31 May. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The hotel sits in the centre of Peterborough, a short stroll away from the ancient Cathedral with its magnificent painted roof — home to the tomb of Catherine of Aragon, and the first resting place of Mary, Queen of Scots
- The pretty historic town of Stamford, and Burghley House — a filming location for "Pride and Prejudice" and "The Da Vinci Code" films — are a 30-minute drive away
- The city of Cambridge, with its multitude of museums, chapels, and impressive university buildings, is a 30-minute drive away
- Steam enthusiasts (or fans of "Thomas The Tank Engine") should head to Nene Valley Railway, a 10-minute drive away, or take a stroll around Rutland Water, the largest man-made lake in Europe, which is less than 45 minutes by car
- Hotel facilities include a bar, a restaurant, and a lounge, serving lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner daily. Peterborough railway station is less than a 5-minute walk from the hotel
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01733 561 364 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by 12pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.