£39—3 course meal for 2 at 15th-century Amersham inn
Why We Love This Deal
Cosy up to a heartwarming pub meal at The Kings Arms, a charming timber-framed inn in the historical town of Old Amersham. With this offer, you and a friend can get three courses for £39, which saves nearly 50% on the usual price.
- A 3-course meal for two people, including a starter, a main course, and a dessert*
- A 2-course meal for two is £29
- Valid 12-2:30pm Monday-Saturday and 6-9pm Monday-Friday until 30 April, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- The Kings Arms is on Old Amersham's Medieval high street, perfect for a post-dinner mooch around quaint boutiques and antique shops, and is surrounded by the picturesque woodlands of the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- You'll dine at the inn's Wyvern Restaurant, which serves up a quintessentially British menu—we like the look of the beer-battered haddock and the sticky toffee pudding.
- The historic inn dates back to the 1400s and in that time has hosted guests such as Oliver Cromwell and featured in productions like ''Four Weddings and a Funeral'' and ''Midsomer Murders''.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Travelzoo tip: You could also get an overnight stay at the hotel, including breakfast and a bottle of prosecco, for £99 for two
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. Not available on 24 December, 2023-2 January; 14 February, 2024. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (15 November, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. Please contact the property directly for any dietary requirements or questions. *Valid on starters up to the value of £9.50, main courses up to £19, and desserts up to £9.50; higher-priced items may be purchased at a supplement, with the difference payable direct to the venue. A £2 supplement applies to the pan-fried Cajun king prawns starter and the cheese board dessert. Please note: an optional 12.5% service charge will be added to your final bill.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.