£39 – Celeb-chef Indian tasting-menu lunch for 2 in Marlow
Why We Love This Deal
"If you're a fan of Indian cuisine, you'll love the food from Vaasu", says Bucks Free Press. You can now dine at Atul Kochhar's latest restaurant, and get a tasting menu-lunch for £19.50 a head.
- A 4-course tasting-menu lunch for two people, plus an amuse bouche each
- A voucher for four is £78
- Valid 12-2:15pm Wednesday to Sunday until 31 March, 2022
- For a £15 supplement for two, or a £30 supplement for four (payable direct to the restaurant), you can visit for dinner — this option is valid 6-9:15pm Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday
More Reasons to Go
- Atul Kochhar was the first Indian chef to receive a Michelin star — for his work at Tamarind back in 2001
- You may recognise Atul from his television appearances on the BBC's "Saturday Kitchen", "MasterChef Goes Large", and "Great British Menu"
- "Vaasu is the real deal... it's the subtlety of flavours and skilful combinations that sets this apart" — Bucks Free Press
- Vaasu by Atul Kochhar first opened its doors to diners in October, 2020
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
Please state any allergy or dietary requirements to the restaurant upon booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(194 Member Ratings)