£26 – 2-course meal for 2 in Aylesbury, up to 50% off
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can now visit Temple Street Wine Bar in Aylesbury's old town for a 2-course meal with coffee for £13 a head, saving up to 50% on the regular price.
- A 2-course meal for two from the à la carte menu*, including a starter and a main course, plus a coffee each
- A voucher for one is £13 and a voucher for four is £52
- You can add a dessert** to your meal -- this option is £32 for two, £64 for four and £16 for one
- Valid 12-1:30pm Monday-Saturday; 5:30-8:30pm Monday-Thursday until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- Temple Street Wine Bar is a firm Travelzoo favourite -- 98% of members who have visited on a previous deal said they loved it
- You'll each get to choose two courses from the à la carte menu -- we like the sound of the wild mushroom fricassee, pappardelle and parmesan to start, followed by the pork loin steak, dauphinoise potatoes, pink peppercorn sauce and tender stem broccoli
- "Wood panelling on the walls and comfy furnishing give this place an elegant feel" -- WhatPub?
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
There is a maximum of eight people per table booking. Additional vouchers may also be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 50% off
How to Book
(69 Member Ratings)