£17—Bletchley Park: entry to WWII codebreaking museum
Why We Love This Deal
Explore Britain's famous World War II codebreaking site Bletchley Park in Milton Keynes, which is "one of Britain's most exciting" (The Daily Mail) places to visit, and runner-up for Large Attraction of the Year 2022 at the VisitEngland awards. Adult entry is £17 with this Travelzoo offer.
- A single day entry ticket to Bletchley Park for one adult (aged 18+)
- A concession ticket for one (valid for over-60s and students with valid ID) is £15.50 and a ticket for one child (aged 12-17) is £12.50
- Children under 12 visit for free
- Valid 2 January-28 March, 2024. Opening hours in January-February are 9:30am-4pm (last admission 2pm). Opening hours in March are 9:30am-5pm (last admission 3pm).
More Reasons to Go
- The former top-secret location of the World War II Codebreakers is now a vibrant heritage attraction and museum where visitors can learn about their ground-breaking achievements.
- Learn how Bletchley Park operated at an industrial scale with a multi-skilled workforce of around 9,000 in The Intelligence Factory.
- Get a closer look at Bletchley Park's role on D-Day in the immersive cinematic experience.
- Expect a "sense of discovery and astonishment... it's cracking!" says The Daily Mail.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (6 November, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(57 Member Ratings)